Heidi Klum Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
It's a girl for Heidi Klum!
The "Project Runway" host, 36, and her musician husband, Seal, 46, welcomed Lou Sulola Samuel on Friday in L.A., Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
"It's difficult to imagine loving another child as much as you love your existing children," Seal wrote in a statement to Us. "Anyone who has a family will tell you this. Where will one find that extra love? If you love your existing children with all of your heart, how then can one possibly find more heart with which to love another?"
RELATED: See more pics of Heidi Klum
At 7:46 p.m. on Friday, he continued, "the answer to this question came in the form of our fourth child and second daughter... From the moment she looked into both of our eyes it was endless love at first sight. She is beautiful beyond words and we are happy that she chose us to watch her grow over the coming years." The news comes one week after Klum filed a petition to legally take on Seal's last name, Samuel.
The two are also parents to sons Henry, 4, and Johan, 3. Klum has a daughter, Leni, 5, from a previous relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore. Seal announced he and his Victoria's Secret model wife would be expanding their family during a New York City concert last April.
"Heidi and I are having another baby! I mean, Heidi is doing all the work," the Grammy-winning artist told the audience before breaking into a cover of "A Change Is Gonna Come."
The couple -- who wed in 2005 and renewed their vows in a "White Trash"-themed ceremony earlier this year -- was waiting to meet their daughter before naming her. "I'm a firm believer that she'll pop out and tell us what she wants to be called," Seal told Us in September.
Klum, who recently filmed the seventh season of Lifetime's "Project Runway," says her younger children love her pregnant belly.
"They always rub my tummy," Klum told Us. "I feel like a Buddha! If I have a dress on, Leni will literally go all the way down under my dress to rub my tummy. And I go, 'My underwear is showing, thank you very much!'"
As for getting back her post-baby bod, she's not concerned.
"I'm not worried," said Klum, who famously sported a bikini at a 2005 Victoria's Secret fashion show two months after welcoming son Henry. "I know my body will go back again!"
RELATED VIDEO: Heidi Klum Delivers Number Four
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite