Heidi Klum: 'I never looked at another man when I was with Seal'
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Supermodel Heidi Klum has broken her silence on her split from Seal in her first interview since the couple's marriage broke down, insisting she never cheated on the British singer. The German beauty separated from the "Kiss From A Rose" singer in January after almost seven years of marriage, and she filed for divorce in April.
RELATED: Heidi Klum and Seal call it quits
However, the split recently turned nasty when Seal accused his former partner of embarking on a romance with the former couple's bodyguard, telling TMZ.com, "I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun... Whilst I didn't expect any better from him, I would have thought Heidi would have shown a little bit more class... before deciding to fornicate with the help."
Klum has now given a candid interview about her painful divorce by sitting down for an on-camera chat with Katie Couric, and the model-turned-reality TV host insists she was never unfaithful to her husband.
RELATED: Heidi Klum's Best Looks
She tells Couric, "When we were together, I never looked at another man." Klum goes on to brush off about Seal's comments about her rumored romance, adding, "It was a unique choice of words... I'm used to it. Other people aren't." The interview, for Couric's new show Katie, is due to air on Wednesday.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite