Heidi Klum: 'I never looked at another man when I was with Seal'
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Supermodel Heidi Klum has broken her silence on her split from Seal in her first interview since the couple's marriage broke down, insisting she never cheated on the British singer. The German beauty separated from the "Kiss From A Rose" singer in January after almost seven years of marriage, and she filed for divorce in April.
RELATED: Heidi Klum and Seal call it quits
However, the split recently turned nasty when Seal accused his former partner of embarking on a romance with the former couple's bodyguard, telling TMZ.com, "I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun... Whilst I didn't expect any better from him, I would have thought Heidi would have shown a little bit more class... before deciding to fornicate with the help."
Klum has now given a candid interview about her painful divorce by sitting down for an on-camera chat with Katie Couric, and the model-turned-reality TV host insists she was never unfaithful to her husband.
RELATED: Heidi Klum's Best Looks
She tells Couric, "When we were together, I never looked at another man." Klum goes on to brush off about Seal's comments about her rumored romance, adding, "It was a unique choice of words... I'm used to it. Other people aren't." The interview, for Couric's new show Katie, is due to air on Wednesday.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite