Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Raak/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Adolph/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters ListMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
- Beyonce, Buckets and 'Bang, Bang' 13 Things to Expect at MTV's VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:12:00 AM
- Geoff Stults Lands Recurring Roles on The Odd Couple, Netflix's Grace and FrankieMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
- Artist Christo says river project at a standstillMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:00:52 AM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Reviews: Was This Sequel Worth the Wait or 9 Years MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters List
Heidi Klum made a habit of regularly renewing her vows with Seal during their seven year marriage, but since calling it quits with the "Kiss from a Rose" singer in January, Klum isn't as open to walking down the aisle again.
"I don't know if I'll get married again," the 39-year-old mom of four told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag three months after she filed for divorce from Seal, citing "irreconcilable differences." (Though she filed papers in April, the couple confirmed their split in January 2012.)
"Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer," she continued. "I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
Prior to announcing their split, the couple -- who have four children: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou -- renewed their vows in May 2011 in a masquerade-themed affair in Palm Beach, Fla.
Now that she's on her own, the single Project Runway hostess credits her broken relationship with giving her a new perspective on life.
"I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy," reasons Klum. "There are worse things in life than a separation."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite