Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Raak/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Adolph/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Heidi Klum made a habit of regularly renewing her vows with Seal during their seven year marriage, but since calling it quits with the "Kiss from a Rose" singer in January, Klum isn't as open to walking down the aisle again.
"I don't know if I'll get married again," the 39-year-old mom of four told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag three months after she filed for divorce from Seal, citing "irreconcilable differences." (Though she filed papers in April, the couple confirmed their split in January 2012.)
"Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer," she continued. "I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
Prior to announcing their split, the couple -- who have four children: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou -- renewed their vows in May 2011 in a masquerade-themed affair in Palm Beach, Fla.
Now that she's on her own, the single Project Runway hostess credits her broken relationship with giving her a new perspective on life.
"I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy," reasons Klum. "There are worse things in life than a separation."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite