Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Raak/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Adolph/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Heidi Klum made a habit of regularly renewing her vows with Seal during their seven year marriage, but since calling it quits with the "Kiss from a Rose" singer in January, Klum isn't as open to walking down the aisle again.
"I don't know if I'll get married again," the 39-year-old mom of four told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag three months after she filed for divorce from Seal, citing "irreconcilable differences." (Though she filed papers in April, the couple confirmed their split in January 2012.)
"Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer," she continued. "I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
Prior to announcing their split, the couple -- who have four children: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou -- renewed their vows in May 2011 in a masquerade-themed affair in Palm Beach, Fla.
Now that she's on her own, the single Project Runway hostess credits her broken relationship with giving her a new perspective on life.
"I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy," reasons Klum. "There are worse things in life than a separation."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite