Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Raak/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Adolph/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Heidi Klum made a habit of regularly renewing her vows with Seal during their seven year marriage, but since calling it quits with the "Kiss from a Rose" singer in January, Klum isn't as open to walking down the aisle again.
"I don't know if I'll get married again," the 39-year-old mom of four told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag three months after she filed for divorce from Seal, citing "irreconcilable differences." (Though she filed papers in April, the couple confirmed their split in January 2012.)
"Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer," she continued. "I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
Prior to announcing their split, the couple -- who have four children: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou -- renewed their vows in May 2011 in a masquerade-themed affair in Palm Beach, Fla.
Now that she's on her own, the single Project Runway hostess credits her broken relationship with giving her a new perspective on life.
"I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy," reasons Klum. "There are worse things in life than a separation."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite