Heidi Klum is Unrecognizable as an Old Lady in Halloween Costume
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet1 of 28
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 28
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News3 of 28
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 28
- Photo: Donald Bowers/Getty Images North America7 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 28
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 28
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News10 of 28
- Photo: @heidiklum/Instagram11 of 28
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall13 of 28
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 28
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.15 of 28
- Photo: Splash News16 of 28
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet17 of 28
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks18 of 28
- Photo: WENN19 of 28
- Photo: Pacific Coast News20 of 28
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks21 of 28
- Photo: @shemarfmoore/Instagram22 of 28
- Photo: WENN23 of 28
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP24 of 28
- Photo: .25 of 28
- Photo: @heidiklum/Instagram26 of 28
- Photo: @heidiklum/Instagram27 of 28
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Heidi Klum's gonna party like it's 2049! After much build-up and a few teasing photos of her in the makeup chair before her annual Halloween bash, the "Project Runway" host finally revealed her 2013 Halloween costume on the night of Thursday, Oct. 31: herself, a few decades into the future, as an old woman.
"Happy Halloween!" Klum captioned a picture of herself en route to the Svedka-sponsored fete at New York City hotspot Marquee.
The 40-year-old German stunner completely transformed herself for the big event, with ultra-realistic age spots on her body and raised varicose veins running up her famously long legs. Gone were her trademark blonde tresses; in their place was a stringy, white wig.
Klum's face was unrecognizable, too. Her normally taut skin appeared to sag, and there were wrinkles all over her forehead, chin, and neck. She wore a pearl necklace, printed top, and a houndstooth suit, and she had a black cane to help her walk.
Elaborate, jaw-dropping costumes are the supermodel's trademark. In the past, she has transformed herself into Cleopatra (2012), an ape (2011), an alien robot (2010), a black crow (2009), and a Hindu goddess (2008). Speaking about her penchant for killer Halloween getups in an interview with Parade earlier this month, the stunning supermodel said she puts a lot of thought into every costume.
"I start thinking of ideas months before Halloween, and I have an amazing team who makes the impossible possible," she told the mag. "I don't really have a system for picking my costume each year, they just kind of come to me. It's definitely not a last-minute decision. It takes months of preparation."
Klum's party guests should take note. "I want people to strive to have a better costume than me," she added. "I want my guests to really wow me! It's so much fun when I'm looking at someone in their costume and it takes me a few minutes to figure out it is one of my closest friends!"
"I take Halloween very seriously, so I'm not a fan of a thrown-together costume," she added, "but in an absolute pinch, look around at what items you have around your house. You'd be surprised what you can come up with. Or cut two holes in a bed sheet and be a ghost. But seriously, I'd rather stay home than go out in an uninspired costume."
Tell Us: What do you think of Heidi Klum's 2013 Halloween costume?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite