Heidi Klum launching fashion lines for kids and babies
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Supermodel Heidi Klum is drawing on her experience as a mother of four to launch her own fashion line for kids.
The German beauty, who recently split from her singer husband, Seal, has teamed up with bosses at retailers Babies "R" Us to create the Truly Scrumptious range of products, which will include baby wear, children's clothing, home furnishings and accessories.
RELATED: Who should Heidi date?
The "Project Runway" star says, "I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children."
The Truly Scrumptious collection will launch in Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us stores this autumn.
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite