Heidi Klum launching fashion lines for kids and babies
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Palme d'Or contenders at Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:26:16 AM
- uFly fires flight instructor who appeared on CNNMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:21:18 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard goes on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:07:25 AM
- Jones, Godard, Cronenberg in competition at CannesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:23:14 AM
- Films by Tommy Lee Jones, Jean Luc Godard among 18 movies in running for top Cannes prizeMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:08:16 AM
- Palme d'Or contenders at Cannes Film Festival
Supermodel Heidi Klum is drawing on her experience as a mother of four to launch her own fashion line for kids.
The German beauty, who recently split from her singer husband, Seal, has teamed up with bosses at retailers Babies "R" Us to create the Truly Scrumptious range of products, which will include baby wear, children's clothing, home furnishings and accessories.
RELATED: Who should Heidi date?
The "Project Runway" star says, "I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children."
The Truly Scrumptious collection will launch in Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us stores this autumn.
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite