- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Redmond/AP7 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:41:14 PM
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game ShowMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:24:11 PM
- 'American Horror Story' Star Evan Peters Joins 'X-Men: Days of Future PasMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:16:56 PM
- Netflix's 'Arrested Development,' 'House of Cards' ChanMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:59:47 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)
Supermodel Heidi Klum is drawing on her experience as a mother of four to launch her own fashion line for kids.
The German beauty, who recently split from her singer husband, Seal, has teamed up with bosses at retailers Babies "R" Us to create the Truly Scrumptious range of products, which will include baby wear, children's clothing, home furnishings and accessories.
RELATED: Who should Heidi date?
The "Project Runway" star says, "I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children."
The Truly Scrumptious collection will launch in Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us stores this autumn.
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite