Heidi Klum launching fashion lines for kids and babies
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Supermodel Heidi Klum is drawing on her experience as a mother of four to launch her own fashion line for kids.
The German beauty, who recently split from her singer husband, Seal, has teamed up with bosses at retailers Babies "R" Us to create the Truly Scrumptious range of products, which will include baby wear, children's clothing, home furnishings and accessories.
RELATED: Who should Heidi date?
The "Project Runway" star says, "I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children."
The Truly Scrumptious collection will launch in Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us stores this autumn.
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite