Heidi Klum launching fashion lines for kids and babies
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Supermodel Heidi Klum is drawing on her experience as a mother of four to launch her own fashion line for kids.
The German beauty, who recently split from her singer husband, Seal, has teamed up with bosses at retailers Babies "R" Us to create the Truly Scrumptious range of products, which will include baby wear, children's clothing, home furnishings and accessories.
RELATED: Who should Heidi date?
The "Project Runway" star says, "I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children."
The Truly Scrumptious collection will launch in Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us stores this autumn.
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite