Heidi Klum, Mel B without makeup photo: 'America's Got Talent' judges' eye treatments
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Fortunata/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: @officialmelb/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA10 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Girl time on "America's Got Talent"! Heidi Klum shared an adorable photo of herself spending some quality time with fellow judge Mel B on Monday, Aug. 26. The 40-year-old supermodel and 38-year-old former Spice Girl posed together without makeup.
"Eye treatment!" Klum captioned the snapshot on Twitter. "You wont recognize us tomorrow night on 'AGT.'" In the photo, the NBC reality competition judges show off their makeup-free faces with clear gel pads stuck beneath their eyes. Klum gave a kissy face to the camera while Mel B struck a goofy surprise face.
Though it may be hard to believe, Klum told Us Weekly in June that she's very low-key when it comes to her beauty routine. "I don't like a lot of fuss," the busy mom of four told Us. "I look like I'm high maintenance, but if you look in my bathroom, I don't have 10,000 products."
How does she choose her products? "I'm very easy -- if I like it and it works, I stick with it," Klum said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite