Heidi Klum, Mel B without makeup photo: 'America's Got Talent' judges' eye treatments
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Fortunata/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: @officialmelb/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA10 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Girl time on "America's Got Talent"! Heidi Klum shared an adorable photo of herself spending some quality time with fellow judge Mel B on Monday, Aug. 26. The 40-year-old supermodel and 38-year-old former Spice Girl posed together without makeup.
"Eye treatment!" Klum captioned the snapshot on Twitter. "You wont recognize us tomorrow night on 'AGT.'" In the photo, the NBC reality competition judges show off their makeup-free faces with clear gel pads stuck beneath their eyes. Klum gave a kissy face to the camera while Mel B struck a goofy surprise face.
Though it may be hard to believe, Klum told Us Weekly in June that she's very low-key when it comes to her beauty routine. "I don't like a lot of fuss," the busy mom of four told Us. "I look like I'm high maintenance, but if you look in my bathroom, I don't have 10,000 products."
How does she choose her products? "I'm very easy -- if I like it and it works, I stick with it," Klum said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite