Heidi Klum, Mel B without makeup photo: 'America's Got Talent' judges' eye treatments
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Fortunata/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: @officialmelb/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA10 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Girl time on "America's Got Talent"! Heidi Klum shared an adorable photo of herself spending some quality time with fellow judge Mel B on Monday, Aug. 26. The 40-year-old supermodel and 38-year-old former Spice Girl posed together without makeup.
"Eye treatment!" Klum captioned the snapshot on Twitter. "You wont recognize us tomorrow night on 'AGT.'" In the photo, the NBC reality competition judges show off their makeup-free faces with clear gel pads stuck beneath their eyes. Klum gave a kissy face to the camera while Mel B struck a goofy surprise face.
Though it may be hard to believe, Klum told Us Weekly in June that she's very low-key when it comes to her beauty routine. "I don't like a lot of fuss," the busy mom of four told Us. "I look like I'm high maintenance, but if you look in my bathroom, I don't have 10,000 products."
How does she choose her products? "I'm very easy -- if I like it and it works, I stick with it," Klum said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite