Heidi Klum: I'm very happy dating Martin Kirsten
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Heidi Klum is in on the joke. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Nov. 6, the German supermodel, 39, admitted she finally caved and saw Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner's 1993 movie "The Bodyguard" after she began dating her former bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
"I've actually watched that movie since then. I had to," the "Project Runway" host laughed. Klum added that she's "very happy" with her new beau.
"That's going to be my Halloween costume next year," Klum said of Houston's character. "Maybe."
Klum had to postpone her annual Halloween party in New York this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. "I was in New York," she recalled. "So many people have lost their homes and other people have lost a family member. I didn't think it was right to dress up and drink and dance. And so I rescheduled it."
The bubbly blonde's four children -- Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 5, and Lou, 3 -- "are very good," Klum said. "Obviously they don't hear a lot of the news and everything, so they just celebrated Halloween obviously here in L.A. It was also very different and they went trick-or-treating with their outfits on and love it. They're happy."
Klum announced her separation from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She filed divorce papers in April.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite