Heidi Klum: I'm very happy dating Martin Kirsten
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
Heidi Klum is in on the joke. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Nov. 6, the German supermodel, 39, admitted she finally caved and saw Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner's 1993 movie "The Bodyguard" after she began dating her former bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
"I've actually watched that movie since then. I had to," the "Project Runway" host laughed. Klum added that she's "very happy" with her new beau.
"That's going to be my Halloween costume next year," Klum said of Houston's character. "Maybe."
Klum had to postpone her annual Halloween party in New York this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. "I was in New York," she recalled. "So many people have lost their homes and other people have lost a family member. I didn't think it was right to dress up and drink and dance. And so I rescheduled it."
The bubbly blonde's four children -- Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 5, and Lou, 3 -- "are very good," Klum said. "Obviously they don't hear a lot of the news and everything, so they just celebrated Halloween obviously here in L.A. It was also very different and they went trick-or-treating with their outfits on and love it. They're happy."
Klum announced her separation from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She filed divorce papers in April.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite