Heidi Klum: I'm very happy dating Martin Kirsten
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Heidi Klum is in on the joke. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Nov. 6, the German supermodel, 39, admitted she finally caved and saw Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner's 1993 movie "The Bodyguard" after she began dating her former bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
"I've actually watched that movie since then. I had to," the "Project Runway" host laughed. Klum added that she's "very happy" with her new beau.
"That's going to be my Halloween costume next year," Klum said of Houston's character. "Maybe."
Klum had to postpone her annual Halloween party in New York this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. "I was in New York," she recalled. "So many people have lost their homes and other people have lost a family member. I didn't think it was right to dress up and drink and dance. And so I rescheduled it."
The bubbly blonde's four children -- Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 5, and Lou, 3 -- "are very good," Klum said. "Obviously they don't hear a lot of the news and everything, so they just celebrated Halloween obviously here in L.A. It was also very different and they went trick-or-treating with their outfits on and love it. They're happy."
Klum announced her separation from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She filed divorce papers in April.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite