Heidi Klum: I'm very happy dating Martin Kirsten
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Heidi Klum is in on the joke. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Nov. 6, the German supermodel, 39, admitted she finally caved and saw Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner's 1993 movie "The Bodyguard" after she began dating her former bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
"I've actually watched that movie since then. I had to," the "Project Runway" host laughed. Klum added that she's "very happy" with her new beau.
"That's going to be my Halloween costume next year," Klum said of Houston's character. "Maybe."
Klum had to postpone her annual Halloween party in New York this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. "I was in New York," she recalled. "So many people have lost their homes and other people have lost a family member. I didn't think it was right to dress up and drink and dance. And so I rescheduled it."
The bubbly blonde's four children -- Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 5, and Lou, 3 -- "are very good," Klum said. "Obviously they don't hear a lot of the news and everything, so they just celebrated Halloween obviously here in L.A. It was also very different and they went trick-or-treating with their outfits on and love it. They're happy."
Klum announced her separation from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She filed divorce papers in April.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite