Heidi Klum: I'm very happy dating Martin Kirsten
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
Heidi Klum is in on the joke. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Nov. 6, the German supermodel, 39, admitted she finally caved and saw Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner's 1993 movie "The Bodyguard" after she began dating her former bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
"I've actually watched that movie since then. I had to," the "Project Runway" host laughed. Klum added that she's "very happy" with her new beau.
"That's going to be my Halloween costume next year," Klum said of Houston's character. "Maybe."
Klum had to postpone her annual Halloween party in New York this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. "I was in New York," she recalled. "So many people have lost their homes and other people have lost a family member. I didn't think it was right to dress up and drink and dance. And so I rescheduled it."
The bubbly blonde's four children -- Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 5, and Lou, 3 -- "are very good," Klum said. "Obviously they don't hear a lot of the news and everything, so they just celebrated Halloween obviously here in L.A. It was also very different and they went trick-or-treating with their outfits on and love it. They're happy."
Klum announced her separation from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She filed divorce papers in April.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite