Heidi Klum: Seal and I Aren't the Greatest Friends Right Now
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Us Weekly -- Heidi Klum and her future ex-husband Seal are trying to make it work -- from a distance, that is.
Last week, things got ugly for the former couple, who announced their split in January and filed divorce papers in April. Seal, 49, commented on Klum's supposedly romantic relationship with her longtime bodyguard, Martin Kristen -- quipping to TMZ that Klum lacked "class" and sniped that the supermodel should "at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help."
Klum, 39, retorted via a statement from her rep: "It is sad that Seal has to resort to this kind of behavior and spread these untruths about the mother of his children." The "Kiss from a Rose" singer then clarified that "he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
And while the one-time power couple aren't warring in the aftermath of the scandal, things aren't picture-perfect, either.
"I don't know if we're the greatest friends right now, especially because of the things that he said," Klum admitted to Katie Couric in a pre-taped interview for her show, Katie, this week. "I just saw him on, on Sunday. We were talking and we're in an okay place."
Married for seven years before announcing their split, the pair share four kids: Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
"It's a work in progress. You have to take it one day at a time," Klum told Couric of dealing with her ex after the scandal. "It's hard especially when you are in the public eye too. People are always looking at you closely and at everything you do. And they also don't always see exactly how it really is."
She added: "I haven't felt like correcting every rumor that is out there. I'm focusing on moving forward."
In a Sept. 3 statement, the "Project Runway" hostess told Us: "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite