- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
It's Heidi Klum's turn to speak.
Three days after her soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal, 49, commented on her rumored relationship with bodyguard Martin Kristen, the Project Runway host issued a statement of her own.
"I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us," Klum, 39, tells Us Weekly. "Seal has moved on and so have I. My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."
A source previously told Us Seal felt ambushed by TMZ while leaving an airport August 31. When TMZ asked Seal to share his thoughts on Klum's recent vacation in Sardinia with Kristen, he said he "would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
Klum's rep denied any infidelity on her client's behalf, and Seal's rep later told Us his words were misconstrued. "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
The couple, who separated in January and both filed for divorce in April, are parents to Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite