Heidi Klum: 'Seal Has Moved on and So Have I'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
It's Heidi Klum's turn to speak.
Three days after her soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal, 49, commented on her rumored relationship with bodyguard Martin Kristen, the Project Runway host issued a statement of her own.
"I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us," Klum, 39, tells Us Weekly. "Seal has moved on and so have I. My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."
A source previously told Us Seal felt ambushed by TMZ while leaving an airport August 31. When TMZ asked Seal to share his thoughts on Klum's recent vacation in Sardinia with Kristen, he said he "would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
Klum's rep denied any infidelity on her client's behalf, and Seal's rep later told Us his words were misconstrued. "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
The couple, who separated in January and both filed for divorce in April, are parents to Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite