Heidi Montag Comments on Moving Out on Spencer Pratt
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News5 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Heidi Montag is opening up in new interview about moving out on hubby Spencer Pratt.
RELATED: See pics of Heidi Montag
Heidi tells People.com, "I needed some alone time. There are so many lies out there about me and I just needed space -- even away from my husband."
RELATED: Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt Split!
"I had to get away from the lies my family and supposed friends are saying about me," Heidi (who is set to move in with her friend Jen Bunney and star in a new reality show) explains to People. "It's time to concentrate on myself."
RELATED: Read more about Heidi Montag
Heidi also says that she's working on a movie script. Regarding her marriage, Heidi tells People, "I've always loved Spencer, but right now we're working on things."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite