Heidi Montag Divorcing Spencer Pratt
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Robin/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Heidi Montag says "irreconcilable differences" are the reason she's driving a stake through the heart of her marriage to Spencer Pratt.
Montag filed for divorce in Santa Monica, Calif., Superior Court, says People.com. She sought legal separation from Pratt last May.
"Heidi has amended her petition for separation and today has filed a petition for dissolution of marriage from Spencer Pratt," Montag's lawyer tells the site. "The couple has agreed they would like their divorce to be finalized in a timely manner in an out-of-court settlement. Both parties are amicable with each other and over the possibility of finalizing their divorce."
The controversial reality couple officially tied the knot in Pasadena, Calif., in April 2009.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite