Heidi Montag Divorcing Spencer Pratt
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Robin/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Heidi Montag says "irreconcilable differences" are the reason she's driving a stake through the heart of her marriage to Spencer Pratt.
Montag filed for divorce in Santa Monica, Calif., Superior Court, says People.com. She sought legal separation from Pratt last May.
"Heidi has amended her petition for separation and today has filed a petition for dissolution of marriage from Spencer Pratt," Montag's lawyer tells the site. "The couple has agreed they would like their divorce to be finalized in a timely manner in an out-of-court settlement. Both parties are amicable with each other and over the possibility of finalizing their divorce."
The controversial reality couple officially tied the knot in Pasadena, Calif., in April 2009.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite