Heidi Montag Files for Separation From Spencer Pratt
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
The Speidi split story continues.
Heidi Montag filed for legal separation from husband Spencer Pratt in a Santa Monica, Calif. courthouse on Tuesday, a court clerk confirmed to UsMagazine.com.
Montag, 24, did not file for divorce; a legal separation means that Heidi's earnings will become hers alone from the date of separation.
Reality stars Montag and Pratt, 26, wed in April 2009.
But is Montag's court appearance -- a week after her rep confirmed a split to Us -- just another publicity stunt?
"This breakup is the latest part of Spencer's master plan," an insider recently told Us Weekly, explaining that the couple is in panic mode now that The Hills is winding down. Another source adds that duo is "laughing over" the breakup headlines "and having a blast."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite