Heidi Montag Flaunts Famous Curves in Skimpy Outfit at Strip Club Party
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Even in a room full of exotic dancers, Heidi Montag still gets all the attention.
While hosting a party for Crazy Horse III Gentlemen's Club at Playground in Las Vegas on Oct. 19, the former "Hills" star wore a semi-sheer black top and tight leather shorts. Other attendees included Brace Land, who appears on the Showtime reality series Gigolos, and Spencer Pratt, Montag's husband of three years.
It was a rare night out for Montag, who famously underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day in 2010. "Spencer's finishing his last semester at USC, so I've been there with him and just working on my book and just working out," the "Famous Food" star told Us Weekly. "That's my life."
The Crested Butte, Colorado, native has been staying in shape by "swimming a lot" and "doing CrossFit," a core strength and conditioning program. "I usually swim for, like, an hour," Montag explained. "I love it."
Lauren Conrad's ex-BFF also maintains a strict diet. "When I'm eating healthy, I usually make chicken legs and put spices on it with basil and oregano and that's a good thing," Montag told Us. "Chicken noodle soup -- that's probably the best thing that I'm making."
Once Pratt, 29, earns his political science degree, Montag, 26, hopes they'll "both be getting back on track with our jobs and with what we want to pursue." (The broke reality stars are currently living rent-free with Pratt's parents.)
Their future plan doesn't involve starting a family -- at least "not anytime soon," according to Montag. "I don't know if we're gonna have kids. We're both just kind of getting our lives on track, and we have four puppies. That's definitely enough for me."
Besides, Montag added, "I have two nieces and a nephew -- those right now are a lot."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Montag Flaunts Famous Curves in Skimpy Outfit at Strip Club Party
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite