Heidi Montag Flaunts Famous Curves in Skimpy Outfit at Strip Club Party
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Chappelle's Show' Co-Creator: I'd Pay to Get Cops to Wear CamerMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:25:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Chappelle's Show' Co-Creator: I'd Pay to Get Cops to Wear Camer
Even in a room full of exotic dancers, Heidi Montag still gets all the attention.
While hosting a party for Crazy Horse III Gentlemen's Club at Playground in Las Vegas on Oct. 19, the former "Hills" star wore a semi-sheer black top and tight leather shorts. Other attendees included Brace Land, who appears on the Showtime reality series Gigolos, and Spencer Pratt, Montag's husband of three years.
It was a rare night out for Montag, who famously underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day in 2010. "Spencer's finishing his last semester at USC, so I've been there with him and just working on my book and just working out," the "Famous Food" star told Us Weekly. "That's my life."
The Crested Butte, Colorado, native has been staying in shape by "swimming a lot" and "doing CrossFit," a core strength and conditioning program. "I usually swim for, like, an hour," Montag explained. "I love it."
Lauren Conrad's ex-BFF also maintains a strict diet. "When I'm eating healthy, I usually make chicken legs and put spices on it with basil and oregano and that's a good thing," Montag told Us. "Chicken noodle soup -- that's probably the best thing that I'm making."
Once Pratt, 29, earns his political science degree, Montag, 26, hopes they'll "both be getting back on track with our jobs and with what we want to pursue." (The broke reality stars are currently living rent-free with Pratt's parents.)
Their future plan doesn't involve starting a family -- at least "not anytime soon," according to Montag. "I don't know if we're gonna have kids. We're both just kind of getting our lives on track, and we have four puppies. That's definitely enough for me."
Besides, Montag added, "I have two nieces and a nephew -- those right now are a lot."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Montag Flaunts Famous Curves in Skimpy Outfit at Strip Club Party
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEx Encounter
From Crowd Ignite