Heidi Montag: I "Legally" Can't Get Any More Surgery
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com3 of 10
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV WriMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 10:54:00 AM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More T
Heidi Montag -- who famously underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in just one day -- won't be going under the knife anytime soon.
She has told UsMagazine.com she wants bigger breasts, but on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" Friday, she said: "I legally can't right now. The limit is 800cc and I have 700cc.
"I think I've reached the point [where I can stop]," she added. "I think I'm good for a while. I'm surgeried out."
Despite her over-the-top operations, "The Hills" star, 23, denied that she is addicted to surgery.
"I don't think I am addicted," she said. "When you're addicted, you have to do it every day, and thank God I don't do it everyday ... I like to do it all in one day ... knock it out."
She said she is still recovering from the procedures. "It's excruciating," she said, "but beauty is pain."
Montag said her surgery is even the butt of jokes in "Just Go With It," the upcoming Adam Sandler comedy she filmed, costarring Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman.
In the movie, Montag (who shot her cameo this week) said Kevin Nealon "has had more surgery than I have ... so we kept playing around with who has more injections."
"It just wasn’t feeling right," she told Leno. "I just wanted to be in charge as a woman in my own business. I don’t really want men telling me what to do and where to go so I said, 'You know what? As a woman I’m going to take control of my career.' "
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite