Heidi Montag: I Work Out 14 Hours a Day
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: STS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 P
Before she slipped back into a bikini for Saturday's party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic -- the last time she was photographed in a two-piece was April 2010 -- Heidi Montag spent some serious time in the gym.
"I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape," she told Us Weekly. "And I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape."
At her heaviest, the 5'2" reality star claimed she weighed 130 pounds; she's currently back down to 103. How did the "Hills" alum lose 27 pounds so quickly?
"I've been running a lot, and I've been doing weights," she said. "When you work out, you boost your metabolism, so you have to [make sure you eat enough]."
Montag -- who listed pie and fried chicken as her weaknesses -- said she's been noshing on apples, cherries and salads to slim down. After famously undergoing 10 cosmetic surgeries in late 2009, Montag added that decided to take a year off from the gym.
"My breasts, because they're so big, really needed some time," she explained. "So I'm just starting to work out again after my surgery. Sometimes I get shooting pains, but I hear that's normal."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite