Heidi Montag: I Work Out 14 Hours a Day
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: STS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Before she slipped back into a bikini for Saturday's party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic -- the last time she was photographed in a two-piece was April 2010 -- Heidi Montag spent some serious time in the gym.
"I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape," she told Us Weekly. "And I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape."
At her heaviest, the 5'2" reality star claimed she weighed 130 pounds; she's currently back down to 103. How did the "Hills" alum lose 27 pounds so quickly?
"I've been running a lot, and I've been doing weights," she said. "When you work out, you boost your metabolism, so you have to [make sure you eat enough]."
Montag -- who listed pie and fried chicken as her weaknesses -- said she's been noshing on apples, cherries and salads to slim down. After famously undergoing 10 cosmetic surgeries in late 2009, Montag added that decided to take a year off from the gym.
"My breasts, because they're so big, really needed some time," she explained. "So I'm just starting to work out again after my surgery. Sometimes I get shooting pains, but I hear that's normal."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite