Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt Split!
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: PETER MORGAN/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have called it quits.
"Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls," a rep for the Hills star, 23, tells TMZ.com. "She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."
TMZ says Montag -- who has been making the case to replace Megan Fox in "Transformers 3," is looking for a new home in Malibu, Calif.
RELATED: Speidi's most shameless photo ops
A source tells the Web site tension has been growing between the couple, who wed in August 2009: "It wasn't just a sudden thing."On Tuesday, Montag Twittered, "I am not Heidi Pratt, I am Heidi Montag."
Us Weekly has reported she was influenced by Spencer, 26, to undergo 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. Spencer has also bragged that he doesn't allow Heidi to watch television or go online.
"He's brainwashed her!" a source told Us Weekly. "He's made her turn her back on her family."
In an episode of the Hills that aired earlier this month, Heidi declared that Spencer didn't change her.
"All guys are a little bit controlling," she said.
RELATED: Spencer and Heidi tie the knot
Their behavior had grown increasingly erratic. Pratt hired four ex Marines to guard their L.A.-area home, and they blew over $400,000 on healing crystals. Heidi even called the police when her mom Darlene Egelhoff showed up unexpectedly at their house earlier this month.
Heidi Twittered that she'd be wed to Spencer "FOREVER!!!" after they walked down the aisle in April. (They also eloped in November 2009.)
Said Egelhoff then, "He's literally what she's dreamed of her entire life. She always wanted to get married young, and she just prayed and prayed for someone exactly like him."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite