Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt to Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Get ready for Speidi's Wedding: The Sequel!
The Hills pair briefly separated and filed divorce papers over the summer before reuniting.
"This is like our first marriage," coos Montag, 24, to ET. After a quickie elopement, she and Pratt, 27, walked down the aisle in April 2009 while MTV's cameras rolled.
"I feel like our first [wedding] was an elopement and we had so many margaritas and it was such a crazy time," she says.
"And then the second one wasn't our wedding. It was just a 'Hills' wedding and it was for all the people there and it was about everyone else."
Out of the spotlight for now, Montag adds, "We had just gone through so much crazy stuff personally and through our jobs and everything, so for me this feels like our first real marriage. Like our first restart. We deserve a second chance at our marriage and really having this moment and not being robbed of this."
Stepping out with her husband at a Vegas Halloween bash Oct. 30, the reality star told Us she's "enjoying our relationship. I had so much going on before, I didn't have a chance to enjoy being a newlywed."
No word on where the vow renewal will take place or who's been invited. Montag's mom, Darlene Egelhoff, recently said she hasn't spoken to her daughter in nine months. Egelhoff famously objected to her daughter's drastic plastic surgery; Montag had 10 procedures done in one day.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
PHOTOS: Biggest OMG moments of 'The Hills'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite