Heidi Pratt Getting 'Restraining Order' Against 'Psychotic' Mom
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Robin/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Heidi Pratt is seeking a restraining order against her mom, Darlene, after she made a surprise visit to her L.A.-area home.
"My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," Heidi, 23, tells TMZ.com, referring to her mom's disapproval of her 10 plastic surgeries in one day.
Heidi tells TMZ.com that she immediately notified her personal security team (the new issue of Us Weekly reports they employ 4 former Marines for protection) when Egelhoff began "pounding on the door."
Spencer tells UsMagazine.com, "She's gone. The cops took her away."
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," Heidi says. "I'm getting a restraining order against her."
In the new issue of Us Weekly, Heidi's mom admits, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now."
On Monday's episode of The Hills, Spencer slammed Egelhoff as "just a vagina."
Though his relationship with Egelhoff soured in 2008 when he and Heidi secretly eloped to Mexico, she was supportive when the couple officially tied the knot last year.
"I'm just so happy they found each other," she told Us then. "I feel like I've passed on the job of taking care of Heidi to him, and it's a big job! He's the only other person alive who could do it."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite