Heidi Pratt: Plastic Surgery Was "the Best Decision of My Life"Related: Heidi Montag
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/ Splash News/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Since cutting ties with Lauren Conrad years ago, Heidi Pratt has been in the market for a new BFF.
"I have no friends!" Heidi, 23, Twittered early Monday morning. "The ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family,' are crazy, angry, broke and BITTER. This is why they haven't been in my life for years. Liars!"
Among those estranged from the Hills reality star? Her mother, Darlene, 47, who told Usmagazine.com on Mother's Day, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now."
As Heidi continues to alienate friends and family with her bizarre behavior, including spending $400,000 on healing crystals and undergoing 10 plastic surgeries in just one day -- the aspiring singer has become increasingly defensive.
"My last surgery was the best decision of my life!" she Twittered. "Anything anyone else says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed."
Her recent Tweets have are just another example of why fellow Hills stars Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth, Audrina Patridge, sister Holly Montag and sister-in-law Stephanie Pratt cut ties with Heidi in the May 18 episode.
"It's almost like you're in denial," Patridge told Pratt. "You don't want to believe what you're going through."
But Heidi isn't the only one withdrawing from her family and friends. As Us previously reported, her husband, Spencer Pratt, isn't speaking to his family either. "His parents noticed him changing two years ago and stayed by his side, but now it's too much," a source tells Us. "They even took the pictures of him out of their home."
But despite their personal issues, Heidi wants her fans to know she's doing better than ever.
"I love me! And I love life!" she Twittered. "Every moment counts!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite