Heidi Pratt: Plastic Surgery Was "the Best Decision of My Life"
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/ Splash News/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
Since cutting ties with Lauren Conrad years ago, Heidi Pratt has been in the market for a new BFF.
"I have no friends!" Heidi, 23, Twittered early Monday morning. "The ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family,' are crazy, angry, broke and BITTER. This is why they haven't been in my life for years. Liars!"
Among those estranged from the Hills reality star? Her mother, Darlene, 47, who told Usmagazine.com on Mother's Day, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now."
As Heidi continues to alienate friends and family with her bizarre behavior, including spending $400,000 on healing crystals and undergoing 10 plastic surgeries in just one day -- the aspiring singer has become increasingly defensive.
"My last surgery was the best decision of my life!" she Twittered. "Anything anyone else says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed."
Her recent Tweets have are just another example of why fellow Hills stars Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth, Audrina Patridge, sister Holly Montag and sister-in-law Stephanie Pratt cut ties with Heidi in the May 18 episode.
"It's almost like you're in denial," Patridge told Pratt. "You don't want to believe what you're going through."
But Heidi isn't the only one withdrawing from her family and friends. As Us previously reported, her husband, Spencer Pratt, isn't speaking to his family either. "His parents noticed him changing two years ago and stayed by his side, but now it's too much," a source tells Us. "They even took the pictures of him out of their home."
But despite their personal issues, Heidi wants her fans to know she's doing better than ever.
"I love me! And I love life!" she Twittered. "Every moment counts!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite