'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' star June Shannon goes blond
- Photo: TLC/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 10
- Photo: TLC/.5 of 10
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
In the Jan. 6 "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" Halloween special, matriarch June Shannon, 33, decided it was time to say goodbye to her graying curls and hello to sleeker, blonder locks. Instead of visiting a beauty salon, however, the mother of four decided to let her girls apply the dye at their kitchen table.
"Mama, all your bugs are jumping out your head," pageant queen Alana Thompson, 7, said while coating her mother's hair with the product. "Smells like boot boo ... and glue ... and feet."
When Shannon joked that she wanted to go blond like her youngest daughter, Thompson replied, "Mama, you'll never be as beautiful as me. You just keep on trying, though."
Shannon's husband, Sugar Bear, was excited about his wife's major hair makeover. "Seeing June as a blonde would definitely make my loins perk up," he said before the big reveal. Once Shannon debuted her new 'do, he raved, "June looked like a blond bombshell."
Their children were less complimentary. "Mama's hair looks a hot mess," Jessica "Chubbs," 16, said. "Point blank, period, a hot mess."
Alana then asked for a show of hands for who likes her mom's new look; Sugar Bear and Shannon were the only ones who voted to keep it.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite