'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' star June Shannon goes blond
- Photo: TLC/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 10
- Photo: TLC/.5 of 10
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
In the Jan. 6 "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" Halloween special, matriarch June Shannon, 33, decided it was time to say goodbye to her graying curls and hello to sleeker, blonder locks. Instead of visiting a beauty salon, however, the mother of four decided to let her girls apply the dye at their kitchen table.
"Mama, all your bugs are jumping out your head," pageant queen Alana Thompson, 7, said while coating her mother's hair with the product. "Smells like boot boo ... and glue ... and feet."
When Shannon joked that she wanted to go blond like her youngest daughter, Thompson replied, "Mama, you'll never be as beautiful as me. You just keep on trying, though."
Shannon's husband, Sugar Bear, was excited about his wife's major hair makeover. "Seeing June as a blonde would definitely make my loins perk up," he said before the big reveal. Once Shannon debuted her new 'do, he raved, "June looked like a blond bombshell."
Their children were less complimentary. "Mama's hair looks a hot mess," Jessica "Chubbs," 16, said. "Point blank, period, a hot mess."
Alana then asked for a show of hands for who likes her mom's new look; Sugar Bear and Shannon were the only ones who voted to keep it.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite