Hewitt clarifies engagement rumors
- Photo: HTA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Reggie Tolby/LondonEnt/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Jennifer Love Hewitt is adamant she hasn't given her boyfriend Jamie Kennedy a deadline for a proposal, insisting the couple won't "rush" into marriage any time soon.
The actress sparked rumors of an imminent wedding last year, after she mentioned in an interview that she wanted to be engaged by summer 2010.
She said, "By this time next year, if we're not planning something, then there's a situation."
Her former "Ghost Whisperer" co-star was subsequently rumored to have popped the question to Hewitt onstage during a comedy show, but the couple denied the reports.
Hewitt insists she hasn't given her partner an ultimatum and doesn't expect a proposal until they are both ready to wed.
She says, "The engagement thing was blown out of all proportion. When I made that comment about there being a 'situation', I wasn't really giving him a time clock. If it's going to happen it will happen, but right now we are not rushing anything. We are both just really happy."
From Crowd Ignite