Hewitt clarifies engagement rumors
- Photo: HTA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Reggie Tolby/LondonEnt/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
Jennifer Love Hewitt is adamant she hasn't given her boyfriend Jamie Kennedy a deadline for a proposal, insisting the couple won't "rush" into marriage any time soon.
The actress sparked rumors of an imminent wedding last year, after she mentioned in an interview that she wanted to be engaged by summer 2010.
She said, "By this time next year, if we're not planning something, then there's a situation."
Her former "Ghost Whisperer" co-star was subsequently rumored to have popped the question to Hewitt onstage during a comedy show, but the couple denied the reports.
Hewitt insists she hasn't given her partner an ultimatum and doesn't expect a proposal until they are both ready to wed.
She says, "The engagement thing was blown out of all proportion. When I made that comment about there being a 'situation', I wasn't really giving him a time clock. If it's going to happen it will happen, but right now we are not rushing anything. We are both just really happy."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite