Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in series version of 'The Client List'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to the small screen for a new series based on her TV movie "The Client List."
The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star portrayed a mother forced to turn to prostitution to pay her bills for the 2010 Lifetime network film and it's now set to be extended for a weekly show.
Hewitt begins shooting the program in January (2012) and so the busty brunette has decided to avoid over-indulging during the holidays so she'll be in tip-top shape for her sexy scenes.
She tells People.com, "I will be in lingerie a lot, so I'll be working out. I will not be eating for the holidays."
Hewitt's last regular starring role on a TV series ended in 2010 when "The Ghost Whisperer" was canceled after five seasons.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite