Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in series version of 'The Client List'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to the small screen for a new series based on her TV movie "The Client List."
The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star portrayed a mother forced to turn to prostitution to pay her bills for the 2010 Lifetime network film and it's now set to be extended for a weekly show.
Hewitt begins shooting the program in January (2012) and so the busty brunette has decided to avoid over-indulging during the holidays so she'll be in tip-top shape for her sexy scenes.
She tells People.com, "I will be in lingerie a lot, so I'll be working out. I will not be eating for the holidays."
Hewitt's last regular starring role on a TV series ended in 2010 when "The Ghost Whisperer" was canceled after five seasons.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite