Hilary Duff: I'm Not Pregnant!
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Relax, "Lizzie Maguire" fans: Hilary Duff isn't joining Hollywood's mommy brigade.
After a tabloid claimed that the newlywed actress, 23, was expecting her first child with husband Mike Comrie, Duff cleared the air with a text to Billy Bush at "Access Hollywood."
"Nope, not pregs!" Duff's text read. "Maybe I should start wearing some tighter clothes lol," she added.
The former child star then took to Twitter to address the rumors again.
"Wow what a way to wake up and find out you're pregs! It's just a rumor guys! Not true. But thanks for all the good wishes! Lol," she tweeted.
Last week, Duff told UsMagazine.com that she would be "really excited to have kids" with hockey player Comrie, 30 -- but not right away. "I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time. Come on, people!"
The duo tied the knot last August and are still riding a wave of nuptial bliss. "We just still have this really giddy excitement about each other that's like, 'Oh we got married! Oh my God! You're my husband and I'm your wife!'" Duff told Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite