Hilary Duff: I'm Not Pregnant!
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Relax, "Lizzie Maguire" fans: Hilary Duff isn't joining Hollywood's mommy brigade.
After a tabloid claimed that the newlywed actress, 23, was expecting her first child with husband Mike Comrie, Duff cleared the air with a text to Billy Bush at "Access Hollywood."
"Nope, not pregs!" Duff's text read. "Maybe I should start wearing some tighter clothes lol," she added.
The former child star then took to Twitter to address the rumors again.
"Wow what a way to wake up and find out you're pregs! It's just a rumor guys! Not true. But thanks for all the good wishes! Lol," she tweeted.
Last week, Duff told UsMagazine.com that she would be "really excited to have kids" with hockey player Comrie, 30 -- but not right away. "I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time. Come on, people!"
The duo tied the knot last August and are still riding a wave of nuptial bliss. "We just still have this really giddy excitement about each other that's like, 'Oh we got married! Oh my God! You're my husband and I'm your wife!'" Duff told Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite