Hilary Duff: I'm Not Pregnant!
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
Relax, "Lizzie Maguire" fans: Hilary Duff isn't joining Hollywood's mommy brigade.
After a tabloid claimed that the newlywed actress, 23, was expecting her first child with husband Mike Comrie, Duff cleared the air with a text to Billy Bush at "Access Hollywood."
"Nope, not pregs!" Duff's text read. "Maybe I should start wearing some tighter clothes lol," she added.
The former child star then took to Twitter to address the rumors again.
"Wow what a way to wake up and find out you're pregs! It's just a rumor guys! Not true. But thanks for all the good wishes! Lol," she tweeted.
Last week, Duff told UsMagazine.com that she would be "really excited to have kids" with hockey player Comrie, 30 -- but not right away. "I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time. Come on, people!"
The duo tied the knot last August and are still riding a wave of nuptial bliss. "We just still have this really giddy excitement about each other that's like, 'Oh we got married! Oh my God! You're my husband and I'm your wife!'" Duff told Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite