Hilary Duff lightens hair to super blonde
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Terma/SL/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: f2f/MPI/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Hilary Duff showed off a new, lighter hair color via Twitter on March 28. "Suuuuuper blonde. No extensions @uppcercasey murdered my color today 5 hrs. 100+foils #nobiggie," the newly single mom, 26, tweeted.
During the marathon hair session, Duff kept busy doing what most women would -- noshing on sweet snacks. "Go ahead and guess what's about to go down in my kitchen? I'm getting hair colored so @lowenban is gunna start," the former "Lizzie McGuire" star tweeted, along with a picture of sugary cereals including Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Cap'n Crunch behind a healthy amount of bags of marshmallows.
The new platinum hue is a noticeable change from her golden blonde locks. While the lighting of the picture makes it hard to tell if the new color is more flattering than her previous shade, we're relieved Duff kept her perfectly beachy waves instead of trying out the celeb-favorite bob hairstyle.
What do you think of Hilary's new hair color? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite