Hilary Duff lightens hair to super blonde
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Terma/SL/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: f2f/MPI/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Hilary Duff showed off a new, lighter hair color via Twitter on March 28. "Suuuuuper blonde. No extensions @uppcercasey murdered my color today 5 hrs. 100+foils #nobiggie," the newly single mom, 26, tweeted.
During the marathon hair session, Duff kept busy doing what most women would -- noshing on sweet snacks. "Go ahead and guess what's about to go down in my kitchen? I'm getting hair colored so @lowenban is gunna start," the former "Lizzie McGuire" star tweeted, along with a picture of sugary cereals including Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Cap'n Crunch behind a healthy amount of bags of marshmallows.
The new platinum hue is a noticeable change from her golden blonde locks. While the lighting of the picture makes it hard to tell if the new color is more flattering than her previous shade, we're relieved Duff kept her perfectly beachy waves instead of trying out the celeb-favorite bob hairstyle.
What do you think of Hilary's new hair color? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite