Hilary Duff lightens hair to super blonde
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Terma/SL/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: f2f/MPI/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Hilary Duff showed off a new, lighter hair color via Twitter on March 28. "Suuuuuper blonde. No extensions @uppcercasey murdered my color today 5 hrs. 100+foils #nobiggie," the newly single mom, 26, tweeted.
During the marathon hair session, Duff kept busy doing what most women would -- noshing on sweet snacks. "Go ahead and guess what's about to go down in my kitchen? I'm getting hair colored so @lowenban is gunna start," the former "Lizzie McGuire" star tweeted, along with a picture of sugary cereals including Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Cap'n Crunch behind a healthy amount of bags of marshmallows.
The new platinum hue is a noticeable change from her golden blonde locks. While the lighting of the picture makes it hard to tell if the new color is more flattering than her previous shade, we're relieved Duff kept her perfectly beachy waves instead of trying out the celeb-favorite bob hairstyle.
What do you think of Hilary's new hair color? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite