Hilary Duff lightens hair to super blonde
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Terma/SL/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: f2f/MPI/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Hilary Duff showed off a new, lighter hair color via Twitter on March 28. "Suuuuuper blonde. No extensions @uppcercasey murdered my color today 5 hrs. 100+foils #nobiggie," the newly single mom, 26, tweeted.
During the marathon hair session, Duff kept busy doing what most women would -- noshing on sweet snacks. "Go ahead and guess what's about to go down in my kitchen? I'm getting hair colored so @lowenban is gunna start," the former "Lizzie McGuire" star tweeted, along with a picture of sugary cereals including Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Cap'n Crunch behind a healthy amount of bags of marshmallows.
The new platinum hue is a noticeable change from her golden blonde locks. While the lighting of the picture makes it hard to tell if the new color is more flattering than her previous shade, we're relieved Duff kept her perfectly beachy waves instead of trying out the celeb-favorite bob hairstyle.
What do you think of Hilary's new hair color? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite