Hilary Duff Wears Size 26 Skinny Jeans Eight Months After Baby
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: CAD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN NGRE RAAK/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: @HilaryDuff/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Pablo/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: GUDA KAZA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Hilary Duff is busting out the skinny jeans!
Eight months after welcoming son Luca Cruz with husband Mike Comrie, the new mom is ready to flaunt her post-baby bod.
"Yaaaa bitches! Gabe Johns you're kickin my ass and its paying off! Skinny jeans! lets go!" Duff, 25, tweeted with a photo of size 26 jeans.
In June, the actress told Us Weekly that she was determined to lose the baby weight, but in a healthy way. "I think if you ask any pregnant mom, they're like 'I want my body back,' but it takes time," she said. "It takes nine months for your body to get that way and it's putting on that weight on purpose."
"Obviously, I'm not where I want to be eventually, but I'm working hard and I'm doing everything I can to lose the weight the right way," she added. "The second I start to get down like 'what happened to my body,' I look at my beautiful baby and I've never been more appreciative for this body that I have."
Duff and her NHL star hubby visited his family in Canada last month. "My main men," the former Disney Channel star tweeted with an adorable photo of Comrie sledding with his son.
On Nov. 19, she wrote, "Just landed ... spent time with the family in Canada! So fun and busy! And cold Brrrrrrrrrr."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Hilary Duff Wears Size 26 Skinny Jeans 8 Months After Baby
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite